Wish Upon A Dish: I started another blog

July 18, 2012

I started another blog

For a few weeks now I have been toying with the idea to open another blog in conjunction with this one and like this one is about diabetic friendly meals, the other one would concentrate on all kinds of sauces, just the sauces with ideas on what to serve them with.

It is called 'Pass the Sauce' and can be accessed here.
As soon as I make a logo I will post a link that will be stationed at the bottom of this blog.

I am hoping that once I get a nice library of recipes, with one click, cooks can get a full spectrum of sauces.

I will be covering the full gamit of foods with some updates on traditional basic favorites, to new and exciting spiced and herbal ones.
Some will be not-so-healthy and most will be healthy. Some will come with a few exchanges for ingredients not on hand as well as where to buy the best of what might be considered unique to your pantry.

I will give the history (if a sauce has one) and if it is diabetic friendly, healthy or just plain decadent. I will try to rate them from 1 (being easist) to 5 (being more involved) and what to ladle on or mix your sauce with.

It will take me a few days to get it totally up and running and all the bugs worked out but I was just too excited to wait that long.

I hope you get as much out of it as I am, writing it.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :